Dennis L. Detweiler, LSCSW
1012 Massachusetts, Suite 208
Lawrence, Kansas 66044
Kansas Licensed Clinical Social Worker since
Harry Benjamin Society
AASECT Certified Diplomate in Sex Therapy
- Sexual and Marital Therapy
- Problem oriented solutions, with identification of individual needs.
- Acknowledgement of individual differences, intimacy, nurturing, healing, enjoyment of marriage and sex.
- Marriage and sexual enhancement
- Local sexuality expert for news, radio and television.
- Treatment of sexual disorders including lack of interest in sex, orgasmic dysfunction, dyspareunia, vaginismus, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, inhibited male orgasm.
- Sexual addiction recovery
- National and International Consulting
- Sexual abuse treatment for offenders
- Therapy for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered youth and adults.
Get to Know Dennis Detweiler
"Emotionally committed relationships are complex systems of interaction between people that create a life of their own. The direction each system takes, and it's health, depends on the ability of couples to nurture and cultivate a meaningful, loving and passionate relationship. Good therapy helps the couple develop and grow their relationship through working with each part of the interaction. Healthy sexual relationships are the result of hard work, commitment, dedication and addressing obstacles that impede them."