Carol Boulware, Ph.D.
Los Angeles, CA
Additional offices in Redondo Beach
3130 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 550
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Licensed Marriage, Family and Child Therapist (MFT 11632)
Board Certified Sex Therapist, American Board of Sexology
Diplomate and Supervisor, American Board of Sexology
Clinical Fellow, American Academy of Clinical Sexologists
California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Sex Therapy: For male and female sexual dysfunction:
Erection difficulties, pre-mature ejaculation, impotence, loss of sexual desire. Inability to reach orgasm. Sexual concerns in relation to infertility. Sexual enrichment. Enhancing sexual desire. Developing love making skills. Intimacy skills training.
- Recovery from Sexual Trauma: For adults emotionally, physically or sexually abused as children. Rape recovery, and PTSD. Overcoming sexual fears, anger and rage, vaginismus, sexual disgust, sexual addiction, sleep disturbances, nightmares, insomnia. Healing from sexual abuse.
- Couples/Relationship & Marriage Counseling: For marital or relationship difficulties, communication and anger problems, infidelity, divorce. Marital betrayals, difficult divorces. Lack of intimacy or commitment. Communication skills.
- EMDR-Therapy: (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) rapid relief for PTSD, rape recovery, childhood trauma, marital betrayals, difficult divorces, phobias, anxiety, excessive anger, abuse, and abandonment.
- Individual Psychotherapy: Help for depression, anxiety, stress, personal growth.
Get to Know Dr. Boulware
Dr. Boulware has been a Certified Sex Therapist and Relationship/Marriage Therapist for over 20 years and has extensive training and experience in specific sex therapy techniques and methods that are short-term, problem-focused and solution oriented.
Most people have sexual and relationship problems at one time or another in their lives. Although the causes may vary widely, it is important to know that, whatever the cause, sexual and relationship issues can be treated.
Dr. Boulware believes that a healthy and satisfying sex life is an essential component of a balance and fulfilled life. Dr. Boulware uses a powerful blend of traditional and holistic sex therapy methods. These methods help you release negative emotions that block sexual desire, self-acceptance and the ability to achieve more intimate, satisfying, fun and passionate relationships.